preowned 22, order new 23, or wait for 24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely serious. Flight departs LAX around 1230. So happy to get back into a Raptor
Nice. Lucky for you that dealership is the next exit down from the airport.

Should be a comfortable drive home. Pro tip; let some psi out of the tires for a smooth ride home, they come from Ford with 50+ and should be ~36-38psi

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. looking at a pre-owned 22 with 1200 miles. It has recaro's but not sure if worth it to order on a 23. I got a dealer to give me $1000 or invoice to order a 23. Or should i wait for a 24. Not sure if the 22's have might have quality issues with outsourced parts. I know the torsen front diff not in 23. Not sure which way to go. Any input appreciated.
I'd grab the 22. The 24 will have a higher invoice and sticker price. Who knows what Ford will delete next? Plus, the way things have been going, "A Raptor in the driveway is worth 3 orders"...lol.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recomened finding a cared for '21. Ford nerfed every year since in the name of "supply shortages". Am betting a person could find one with under 15k miles pretty easy.

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm biased because I have a 2022, but I also specifically bought a 2022 over a 2023 when I was shopping. Why? Because the 2022 is the newest model that has:

- Front Torsen differential
- Heated steering wheel
- No auto start/stop

2023 (and beyond?) is missing the Torsen and heated steering wheel. 2024 is missing who knows what and also looks terrible.