Powder Coated My Method Roost Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@LEEHWCAP Yeah I would take off the white letters. Could maybe even get some blue letters to try to match the wheels. May be a little much, but I'd go no letters or blue.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Digging the powdercoat. And I agree, ditch the white grille letters and go with some sort of satin metallic blue to match the wheels.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
In for some pictures. Looking forward to them!

Blue FORD on front and if you had blue bed graphics it'd break up the white I think.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does look pretty clean right there. I got a hood wrap from Josh at rappygraphics.com about a month ago. VERY happy with the quality and fit and finish as well as the customer service. Would highly recommend them. OEM quality if not better at a fraction of the price. I'm sure he would work with you to get the best match of color and is very open to customizations and any ideas you may have.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just got my spares back from powder. Figured I'd do a different color since they're just spares. However I might run blue and red wheels for the weekend. I'll Try to post some pics soon on the truck

BTW the cnc engraver might be up and going again so I'm going to see if I can't engrave the "SVT" outline in the red cap hanging in the back.

Attachments

• Roost Red.jpg
    Roost Red.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 193