Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f7460837-8599-4776-af53-84c47bfd1d61_zpsu41czh9h.jpg

37" ko2, midperch. No rubbing on the road at all, I wouldnt want to do anything serious with this setup though. Got some boatecs this evening so that issue will be solved soon enough !

Looks good! Looking forward to seeing those Boatecs on!

Make sure to hammer the pinch welds if you haven't already done so. With or without glass fenders, it's needed.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How's this tire doing? Very noisy on the highway? Any idea how it will do in the snow? Kinda looking for an alternative to the MXT's I bought. They are noisy and ride ******.

look good. ride and drive nice around town. but havent been able to get em balanced. steering wheel shake on the highway. kinda loud but cant hear it over my exhaust. dont recommend em.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look good. ride and drive nice around town. but havent been able to get em balanced. steering wheel shake on the highway. kinda loud but cant hear it over my exhaust. dont recommend em.

Did you paint or replace the "beadlock" hardware?

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score