Post up Your 17 Inch Wheel Set up on Stock Tires (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mAtTyG04

Reaction score
I'm interested in some Method wheels that are 17x8.5 0 offset/4.75 backspacing. Only problem is this would be on completely stock truck and I find myself finding mixed reviews on if they will rub on not. Some say zero. Some say at full lock in reverse. Some say rub liner at full articulation. Can anyone confirm?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested in some Method wheels that are 17x8.5 0 offset/4.75 backspacing. Only problem is this would be on completely stock truck and I find myself finding mixed reviews on if they will rub on not. Some say zero. Some say at full lock in reverse. Some say rub liner at full articulation. Can anyone confirm?

On my 2018 Raptor, Methods on stock tires rubbed slightly on the front fender liner at full lock. Perch collars eliminated the issue.

The 2019-2020 trucks will not rub with that same fitment on stock tires as they sit taller.

mAtTyG04

Reaction score
On my 2018 Raptor, Methods on stock tires rubbed slightly on the front fender liner at full lock. Perch collars eliminated the issue.

The 2019-2020 trucks will not rub with that same fitment on stock tires as they sit taller.

Thanks. All I needed to know. Will be ordering the Method 701 Trail series in Bronze now.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

OrangeJuice

Reaction score
Here is my truck as it sits currently. No leveling kit, 100% stock suspension, and factory tires just a set of Fifteen52 wheels. Nick @ Apollo Optics hooked up a Rockin deal on them

View attachment 141489

View attachment 141490

View attachment 141491

View attachment 141492
Love this setup. ESP as it retains the use of the stock tires. I only have 2K miles on mine.

Is there a width / offset difference between these Fifteen52 wheels and the stock bead locks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk