Post-collision on silver 2011 supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On Friday I was hit by an unlicensed driver but his insurance, a very reputable one, is fortunately covering it. The damage isn't too major but he hit me on my drivers side and I wanted to get some other input as to what to look for in the suspension that could be off or broken, and the best way to go in regard to replacing the broken parts. I'm pretty set on an aftermarket bumper and more retrofits, but I still haven't even received an estimate. It's currently at the shop that I chose waiting to be seen.
pe2ady2a.jpg

me9uveqy.jpg

bu2a7uta.jpg

If anyone else has had an experience like this, id be willing to listen!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On Friday I was hit by an unlicensed driver but his insurance, a very reputable one, is fortunately covering it. The damage isn't too major but he hit me on my drivers side and I wanted to get some other input as to what to look for in the suspension that could be off or broken, and the best way to go in regard to replacing the broken parts. ...

PermianRaptor,

Glad you're doing okay and that the insurance is taking care of everything for you. Check out this link to some info about Genuine OEM parts and what your rights are as an owner following an accident. Let me know if you have any questions!

Ashley

OP
OP
PermianRaptor

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PermianRaptor,

Glad you're doing okay and that the insurance is taking care of everything for you. Check out this link to some info about Genuine OEM parts and what your rights are as an owner following an accident. Let me know if you have any questions!

Ashley

Thank you Ashley I really appreciate the help!

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

check the tab on the LCA, make sure its not bent.

I'll have the shop look at that closer, I am more worried about getting the truck back with shot suspension more than anything else.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Tie rods, axles, spindle, LCA tabs, LCA, UCA pretty much everything. Doesn't look like am accident that was frame damage worthy. Glad you are alright man!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PermianRaptor

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tie rods, axles, spindle, LCA tabs, LCA, UCA pretty much everything. Doesn't look like am accident that was frame damage worthy. Glad you are alright man!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Really appreciate it man! I'll talk to him tomorrow.