Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
We had a Gen 1 raptor in the Shop a few years ago that was a rear end hit. I don't remember the small details but the truck was fixed. Insurance was Geico. Bed was replaced, frame was sectioned at the cab and replaced as per ford procedures, as well as repair to the back of the cab. I cannot recall if the axle was replaced or not.
We have Geico as well. Hoping it works out like this… I’ve heard the beds are hard to come by these days. Do you think that will be a problem we run into?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
That really sucks that they had no DL or insurance. Were they illegals? Hopefully if the frame is slightly bent, they can repair it and you can keep your truck.

When I was a lot younger, I got rear ended by accident in San Francisco and I never got any money for it!
I’m unsure if their legal status but they didn’t speak any English. I know they only received a citation so likely they were citizens.