Post all your 2017 rap problems here please..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s very helpful, frank, thank you very much��

You need to click on the word "Forum" on the top left and then pick a specific forum. Once you do that, you will see a "New Thread" button on the left side of the page that will allow you to post a new thread.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to click on the word "Forum" on the top left and then pick a specific forum. Once you do that, you will see a "New Thread" button on the left side of the page that will allow you to post a new thread.

Well Jeff obviously had the secret decoder ring.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

But you posted asking how to post

giphy.gif

Glad it just wasn't me...this reading thing isn't to hard, but sometimes the comprehension eludes me. :ROFLJest:

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thank you so much Jeff-Ohio, I’m on my phone and it’s on desktop mode so I just didn’t see tiny button. Thanks, you exude a lot of class unlike some people on here:)

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2017 SCREW, 1500 miles: This happened to me twice today on the climb over the 10th foot pass. 10th gear, cruising at 70 or so, go to pass, sudden huge clunk, loss of power for a sec, feels like it's in neutral, rev engine noise, and then it's back in gear and on my way. Couldn't replicate and dealer said it didn't throw any codes. So that's awesome.