positrack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TuckerTravis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were to break the tires loose from a dead stop on the pavement wild both tires spin or just one. Positrack?

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That depends on if you have the rear diff locked or not.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends...

If all the nannies were on, then there would be a wimper and not tires breaking loose.

All the nannies turned off, then only one tire would spin..

With electronic locker locked then both tires would spin, until the axle hop becomes too bad and you let off the gas..

-Greg

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
enter off road mode. click and hold the traction control button until it flashes (5-10 sec) then pull the knob. YOu are good to go!

Just remember to turn it off, before uturns, sharp turns on pavement.. You will be greeted with barking from the tires, and loud pops and bangs from the rearend..

-Greg

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid question.. won't the locking diff shut off over a certain speed? I seem to remember that happening for some reason.

I've unfortunately been all consumed with my masters program so not had the opportunity to get out and have fun wtih this truck yet.. but all that will change in one short month when I finish school... again.

~BGM