plug in bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know what plug and wattage/amps are in the bed if you do not get the 2kw package?

I thought it didn't have anything but see pics of dealer stock with some sort of plug there (looks like a single plug in the middle)

OP
OP
J

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I may have found an answer in the order guide....it says 400 watt to box

I'm guessing that is what is included, if anyone with a delivery that doesn't have the 2kw can confirm that would be awesome

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I may have found an answer in the order guide....it says 400 watt to box

I'm guessing that is what is included, if anyone with a delivery that doesn't have the 2kw can confirm that would be awesome
I can confirm mine has power in the bed. Cant confirm the wattage.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The invertor is likely under the rear passenger seat, and likely states the wattage there. 400W is what Gen 2 has, and I believe that didn't change as the base.

Goode22

Reaction score
Anyone able to get power to plug without cranking truck? Mine only works with engine running.