Please Welcome The Rag Company to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Normally I would scream TRUTH! But, I think that decision is up to most members wives...lol

Ok so I will avoid any female jokes here. However, I am worried my wife may help herself to a few of my "rags" I just ordered from you guys. I also got that cool wash mitt that looks like a clown hat. Can't wait to try it out!

Jessica@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok so I will avoid any female jokes here. However, I am worried my wife may help herself to a few of my "rags" I just ordered from you guys. I also got that cool wash mitt that looks like a clown hat. Can't wait to try it out!

Best way to please the wife is to always include something for her on each order, in fact we always include a free bonus. If I were you, I would write a note on your next order about throwing in something for that special woman in your life. ;)

Which mitt are are you referring to? The Blue Chenille Knobby?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best way to please the wife is to always include something for her on each order, in fact we always include a free bonus. If I were you, I would write a note on your next order about throwing in something for that special woman in your life. ;)

Which mitt are are you referring to? The Blue Chenille Knobby?

She can have my old wash rags or a pair of my dirty tighty whities. The mitt I am talking about is neon yellow and looks like some kind of sea urchins . LOL....

Dane@TheRagCompany

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
She can have my old wash rags or a pair of my dirty tighty whities. The mitt I am talking about is neon yellow and looks like some kind of sea urchins . LOL....

Bingo!

Same thing as the Blue Knobby, but the Yellow is a bit bigger.

13969973314391113745679.jpeg

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter