Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a conservation website dedicated to the pine barrens being destroyed by 4x4 activity that would make you laugh...it's unbelievable the lengths people would go for some dumb shit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ThatGuy88 just give me an address or intersection and I'll be there at 6:30. We can go whatever way you think will be faster.

1960 John Fries Hwy, Quakertown, PA 18951
Turnpike will probably be the fastest and we are right there then.

posted up on the MAFRA page on facebook. looks like some (including myself) are concerned about the recent issue with hidden spike strips being put down throughout the pine barrens. anyone have any idea on that?

WTF is this Vietnam?! F**king Jersey. I can't believe what the liberal ***** will do. Hope one of their Ponies trample on it then off to the glue factory.

At least our trucks don't drop horse shit everywhere

I knew one of those horse people and what they would do on the trail, and take there horse off the trails and roam where ever.

Last edited:

daddymac

Reaction score
Count me in, this is my neck of the woods. Do a lot of trail riding in my quad and camping out there. iron pipe road to Tuckerton rd is a nice trail that runs for miles

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so I figured I'd start a list of definites and maybes so we can get an idea of the size group we're going to have.

Going
@cbcgeneral
@ThatGuy88
@SirCrush32
@SilverBack
@SlimChaChi
@metronyc
@Mustangraptorkid (And his friend Steve)
@Ftlombard
@daddymac
@Brazerusa
Tim from Facebook

Maybe
@sharpertouch
@lt3170 @Pyro515

People I figured I'd tag since I know they're close
@squeak11
@Wolff
@cbs001

If I missed anyone let me know

EDIT: Here's an updated list. Figured I'd post it futher down in the thread in case anyone missed it. If I missed anyone that decided to go let me know and I'll add you. @SlimChaChi if you now anyone from Facebook that it definitely going let me know and I'll add them. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances with my job I can't really be too active on social media where people can see my name so I can't comment on the post.

Last edited:

MelsMoJo

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning me. I hope to make this run but I'm waiting on a front rotor to pass inspection. Im down to the wire. Fingers crossed