Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@cbcgeneral what city are you in? LOL

Awesome that works for me, turnpike or 309 south?

I can be in Quakertown at 630, no probs. Where in quakertown?

I would say a Wawa would be our best bet. Depends on which way we want to go. Turnpike the Wawa right on 663 before getting on. 309, the Wawa southbound on 309 just passed the Lowes heding out of town.

@SirCrush32 I'm in Upper Pottsgrove but I wasn't sure if you were heading through where our route was going that maybe we could meet up somewhere.
@ThatGuy88 just give me an address or intersection and I'll be there at 6:30. We can go whatever way you think will be faster.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
posted up on the MAFRA page on facebook. looks like some (including myself) are concerned about the recent issue with hidden spike strips being put down throughout the pine barrens. anyone have any idea on that?

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
posted up on the MAFRA page on facebook. looks like some (including myself) are concerned about the recent issue with hidden spike strips being put down throughout the pine barrens. anyone have any idea on that?

Ya I've seen the post on it. I was hoping that maybe they were exaggerating and that we don't find any. I'm looking foward to this trip and didn't want it to have me worried. Plus if I find any I'm going to bring it back and fingerprinted so I can track whoever placed it down and smack the shit out of them lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc