Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem running lead I only ask that we have someone else with a radio run in the chase position just in case there are any issuse.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks to @cbcgeneral for putting together an attendance list. Above and beyond my friend, I owe you a coffee or a beer. I was wondering if we should try and designate a trail leader who knows the lay of the land and has some experience. Sounds like @SilverBack has some seat time and maps. Not trying to step on toes, just going with facts.

No problem bro I like being organized plus I wanted to tag a few people that I know aren't too far away to see if they were interested. The more people the more fun we'll have. I have no problem with @SilverBack running lead for two reasons. 1- he's been there before and has maps which will help us all out. 2- if there are anynpuddles that are too deep he'll be able to warn us as he floats away lol. :ROFLJest:

I don't have a problem running lead I only ask that we have someone else with a radio run in the chase position just in case there are any issuse.

I just bought a new handheld from KMandoske since I haven't had time to install my radio yet so I can run chase. L

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you have that extra radio I would have no problem running chase. I can be kinds of pokey at times lol. Also would like to help out for wanting to organize this.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my winch came in and I will install it this weekend. i also got some of my recovery ropes. Both rated over 25,000 lbs. I have more stuff coming too within the week. Hopefully I can score a radio, I just don't know if I will have the time to install it.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any ideas on a meetup time / location? Gonna post up on the facebook page as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on a meetup time / location? Gonna post up on the facebook page as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well was thinking the PA Guys could meet up for breakfast, then convoy out the park. Location there no Idea but thinknit should be early like 8-9 at the latest to ensure the most time at the park.