Picked up a ‘22 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, thanks to this forum for the wealth of formation that enabled me to do the research and figure out what I wanted.

After looking for a couple of months, usually what I wanted (37 with Recaro) was too far away with my work schedule. Lucked out and found one 3 mins from work and got there late afternoon. It actually had all the options which was awesome.

Under 10,000 miles and it was at a great price…Jeep dealer that wanted to just move it. Bonus - I was trading my clean ‘17 SRT that we both knew would be gone the next day. They met me at my asking price, zero drama and their price on the Raptor was on point. Closed everything up that evening and they had my SRT sold the next morning.

They didn’t have a chance to change the air filter, cabin filter, wipers, etc. but I said I’d just do it since it is so simple. Knocked that out the next day. Carfax showed it had been done recently but I wanted it all fresh.

Absolutely love the truck and looking forward to the adventure. Thanks again for the info on here - it was super informative.

Last edited: