Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do know a fix yes!

You have to change the back up camera setting to VGA in the settings area.

You also have to turn off “background processss” in the user settings to make sure that the thing switches audio properly.

Having a issue with reverse cam, it shows up black? Hopefully someone knows a fix?

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do know a fix yes!

You also have to turn off “background processss” in the user settings to make sure that the thing switches audio properly.

i will try that ... and i will love you for life if it works!

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do know a fix yes!

is the advance setting pw 7890?

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any installers/people in the Phoenix area willing to help or install one of these in my truck? Obviously payment would be made! Ty!

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So at this point I don’t have any reasons not to recommend this tablet.

They sent the longer cable. It works. They addressed the camera button. It works, no matter what you are doing on the tablet. They addressed the quality of the hardware. It’s now fast and smooth. They addressed the Bluetooth chipset. It’s now the latest and the clarity as as you’d expect. They have built in CarPlay. It WORKS.

Im guessing before long someone is going to take notice... maybe Pioneer... maybe Sony.... someone.... and they are going to buy them up for a nice chunk of change and slap their label on it.

It’s that good.

Jonnie510

Reaction score
So at this point I don’t have any reasons not to recommend this tablet.

They sent the longer cable. It works. They addressed the camera button. It works, no matter what you are doing on the tablet. They addressed the quality of the hardware. It’s now fast and smooth. They addressed the Bluetooth chipset. It’s now the latest and the clarity as as you’d expect. They have built in CarPlay. It WORKS.

Im guessing before long someone is going to take notice... maybe Pioneer... maybe Sony.... someone.... and they are going to buy them up for a nice chunk of change and slap their label on it.

It’s that good.

And triple the price!

Got a tracking number for my longer cable to get my factory sync 3 nav working finally! They have been pretty good with addressing all the issues I provide to them.

I love my PX3 unit but how much better is the PX6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s in a different league.

And triple the price!

Got a tracking number for my longer cable to get my factory sync 3 nav working finally! They have been pretty good with addressing all the issues I provide to them.

I love my PX3 unit but how much better is the PX6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngodavid23