Phoenix Android Radio 4th Gen PX6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine comes tomorrow!! I’m so excited! Upgrading from an 800A so even crazier difference for me! I’m going to try to add a forward camera. I’m hoping it can be done!

Jonnie510

Reaction score
It’s in a different league.

Is the voice function only available on a PX6?

I just updated their software on my PX3 and I don’t see that option anywhere in their menus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any installers/people in the Phoenix area willing to help or install one of these in my
Any installers/people in the Phoenix area willing to help or install one of these in my truck? Obviously payment would be made! Ty!
I live up north in Phoenix, might be able to help out. I have a 2018 802a that I’ve already installed 2 times....waiting on the PX6 to install in my vehicle.

Gopherboy128

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it still show a white raptor?

It shows the white Raptor on the "Console" screen, when the Sync3 fills the upper half of the display. It shows the truck I uploaded on the other screens, if I run them in split-screen, which I don't so basically pointless.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It shows the white Raptor on the "Console" screen, when the Sync3 fills the upper half of the display. It shows the truck I uploaded on the other screens, if I run them in split-screen, which I don't so basically pointless.

That’s a bummer that can’t change the console screen raptor color. That would look so OEM if it matched the truck

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live up north in Phoenix, might be able to help out. I have a 2018 802a that I’ve already installed 2 times....waiting on the PX6 to install in my vehicle.

That would be awesome!! Where about are you in north Phoenix?

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i noticed that if im using youtube music, and i press next track on the steering wheel.. it would skip the track on youtube music but it would revert it to factory stereo sync 3 and play for the radio stations

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please report all bugs with a short video clip to Phoenix via WhatsApp at

+1 (323) 917-9038

They do address them with each update. Very few small bugs like these are left lurking.? Help them squash them.

so i noticed that if im using youtube music, and i press next track on the steering wheel.. it would skip the track on youtube music but it would revert it to factory stereo sync 3 and play for the radio stations

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please report all bugs with a short video clip to Phoenix via WhatsApp at

+1 (323) 917-9038

They do address them with each update. Very few small bugs like these are left lurking.? Help them squash them.

Awesome Thanks!

Gopherboy128

Full Access Member
Reaction score

does that on my PX3 unit also. Trying to use steering wheel controls for Previous or Next on Pandora/Tidal/YouTube and it takes me to my next SiriusXM favorite and brings up the Console screen.