Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonnie510

Reaction score
So I have been going back and forth with people at Phoenix...

My factory nav is constantly showing me somewhere I'm not. Anyone else having this issue?

Any solution? They say its interference.

Anyone else see about having the Phoenix nav pay through the speakers instead of the speaker that came with it and is shoved behind the unit?

Anyone find something or some way to put something other than the gauges at the bottom of the "console" screen?

I’m still thinking the factory navigation is off because the original sync 3 brain is mounted 180 degrees out from the original orientation. There is no way to test it because the cable they provide is too short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Ratt

Reaction score
Does anyone have an 800a who’s swapped it and are you happy with it?

I have the 800a and switched. I works great for my needs. You will lose Sirius radio. They haven’t figured that out yet.

I use it with a Linkswell dongle I got from amazon. So apple CarPlay works well. Apple Maps/Waze/ and Amazon Music works great.

It’s a great upgrade for the 4” screen models.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the guys at Phoenix need a local raptor in the LA, Southern California area. Any raptor should do. They are working on making the camera button fully functional so that it’ll display on the tablet without having to have sync open.

They have it working on an F350 but that didn’t translate to the Raptor. I tested it and it went haywire.

If you are available they’ll kick in an upgrade to a PX6.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the guys at Phoenix need a local raptor in the LA, Southern California area. Any raptor should do. They are working on making the camera button fully functional so that it’ll display on the tablet without having to have sync open.

They have it working on an F350 but that didn’t translate to the Raptor. I tested it and it went haywire.

If you are available they’ll kick in an upgrade to a PX6.
A free one? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My px6 has shipped from Hong Kong with a delivery date of Wednesday.