Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Pedal Commander yesterday on my 2019. WOW...this is exactly what the truck needed. Improves drive-ability so much. Should be tuned like this from the factory....no more annoying 1" of dead pedal before anything happens. It completely overcomes the turbo-lag feeling of the stock pedal programming.

Currently I find running it in City Mode +1 or +2 feels the best for around town and rural driving.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

^^^
Couldn't agree more.

We still have these at FRF discount pricing. Over 2 dozen currently in stock, ready to go. Message me if you would like to get one.
I've had mine since 2016, and wouldn't drive without it.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

How much?

I don't like pushing a message to someone unless they message me first. I've been on FRF for 6 years and honestly never appreciated getting bombarded with people sending me messages when I post about something they wanted to sell me.

We do offer FRF pricing and if you would like further details, you can message me here or send an email to [email protected].
Thank you sir!

Gromacki33

Reaction score
Are there any cons about buying a used pedal commander? It's just plug and play right they dont get married to a vehicle once used?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Are there any cons about buying a used pedal commander? It's just plug and play right they dont get married to a vehicle once used?

Nope, you can take it off anytime and sell it if you choose to. I wouldn't take mine off though, been on for 3 years and can't stand driving without it now.

If you need one, just let me know, be happy to help with getting you the FRF member pricing.