Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. What did they say about PC-31?

I also inquired about PC-31.
This was their reply.

The PC-31 and the PC-18 are the exact same product, the plugs are identical. From our factory, the 31 comes with a Jeep tune, the 18 comes with a Ford tune. These pre-programs allow us to streamline our packaging process so we can get them out faster.

For the holiday season, the F150 Raptor has been our highest seller so we (as well as SVC Offroad) ran out pretty fast. To avoid having to delay shipments while we waited for more product to be sent to us, we just programmed the PC-31 to be the exact same as any PC-18.
Everything is identical, down to the warranty. I promise you you'll never notice a difference from any PC-18.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Happy holidays!

I do appreciate the timely response to my inquiry from Pedal Commander.
A good company will always maintain a high standard of customer service.
Pedal Commander and SVC did not disappoint.

Last edited:

specsniper

Reaction score
Ok.....what is the secret to removing the plug from the gas pedal assembly? I popped the red "safety tab" and pulled with a good deal of force and no movement. Looks like I am the only one to have this difficulty. Could I be missing something here? Any tricks?

D

Deleted member 12951

Ok.....what is the secret to removing the plug from the gas pedal assembly? I popped the red "safety tab" and pulled with a good deal of force and no movement. Looks like I am the only one to have this difficulty. Could I be missing something here? Any tricks?

Wiggle it. Mines was a little tough to get off too.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Make sure the red tab is all the way up and you are not accidentally moving it when you try to remove the connector.

And What RDFTS said I can't type it because of the alternate meaning! LOL!!