Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are thoughts of this vs a tuner with a tune.

Couple of hundred more for a tuner but wouldn't it do what the Pedal Commander does and more... Not as quickly and on the fly though....

Thoughts??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the device installed?

no i have not installed yet, i know, i know it only takes 5 min, i havent decided if i want to mount it with screws or double sided tape, and my daughter is out visiting from out of state this weekend, once i get it installed i will definitely add my 2 cents worth and post a review. i am sure i will love it like i love the tune, the bump stops, the bumper and light bar combo!! that's why i didnt hesitate to buy, you guys have never let me down

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dubbed side then tape it will either be the best spot or you wish it was in a diffrent spot

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Couple of hundred more for a tuner but wouldn't it do what the Pedal Commander does and more... Not as quickly and on the fly though....

Thoughts??

I'd assume It's like the valley mode on or off with a mix

D

Deleted member 12951

installed it at work today, took longer to find the 7mm socket than to install the thing. WOW is all i can say. i have it set on sport -1. like everyone says "feels like i added hp" i can only imagine how you 6.2 guys feel. throttle is awesome now, kinda touchy, but i will get used to it. lol........thanks again SVC

Why did you need a 7mm socket to install this?

level-4

Reaction score

Thoughts??

The tuner will control things like timing, shift points while the pedal commander is purely throttle response. I have the SVC tune and just added the pedal commander. Both are great additions to the truck.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to Pedal Commander about the green "Warranty" sticker.
This was their reply.

Those are stickers meant for us to let us know that the production factory has a new warranty on the plastic. We usually are able to remember to take them off, however, one does slip by us once in awhile.
We do not send out used units (we don't even refurbish them), so I can promise you your Pedal Commander is brand new and has never been previously installed.
Have you installed it yet? How are you liking it? Let me know, I always appreciate feedback.
Happy holidays!

So Pedal Commander usually removes the sticker.
Removing the green warranty sticker yourself will not void your warranty guys.

IMG_3456_zpsxdxypzzl.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

I sent an email to Pedal Commander about the green "Warranty" sticker.
This was their reply.

Those are stickers meant for us to let us know that the production factory has a new warranty on the plastic. We usually are able to remember to take them off, however, one does slip by us once in awhile.
We do not send out used units (we don't even refurbish them), so I can promise you your Pedal Commander is brand new and has never been previously installed.
Have you installed it yet? How are you liking it? Let me know, I always appreciate feedback.
Happy holidays!

So Pedal Commander usually removes the sticker.
Removing the green warranty sticker yourself will not void your warranty guys.

Good to know. What did they say about PC-31?