PAXPOWER Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do that in a minute if I lived in Texas close to the shop. However, I question if any Ford dealer will touch it under warranty. But that is very cool!

You question if a Ford dealer will do warranty work on an engine swap?

GTOB521

Reaction score
You question if a Ford dealer will do warranty work on an engine swap?
It isn’t an engine swap, so I’d assume they would (unless you got the supercharged version) because Pax just puts on the Raptor suspension and body panels

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It isn’t an engine swap, so I’d assume they would (unless you got the supercharged version) because Pax just puts on the Raptor suspension and body panels

So it's not an EB to V8 conversion on a Raptor?
It's a Raptor parts conversion on a V8 F150?

The op said: "Yes, there IS a V8 Gen 2 conversion."

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you only did the suspension then that would be the only part they wouldn't warranty, but unless you get the model with the Raptor engine, why would you do it, as your horsepower would be lower than the Raptor, but with a V8. So the only way it makes sense is to get more power, which means ******** with the engine, which voids the warranty. If you live near this company, then they could warranty the truck, but only if they stay in business.