Painted the beadlock rings for my 2013 Screw.....l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great ,I wish I had painted mine when I got my bead lock it looks fantastic. How does the exhaust sound...
Mark

OP
OP
D

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did they paint it with or is it powder coat

I wanted an exact match so I had them use the factory paint code (SZ). The rings are painted silver from the factory so they just painted and clearcoated them for me.

Looks great ,I wish I had painted mine when I got my bead lock it looks fantastic. How does the exhaust sound...
Mark

Thanks Mark. Exhaust sounds great and has zero drone. Thanks to your guys for the install.

Rich

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks really good!!

I was going to paint match mine Oxford White, but they said the clearcoat would yellow the white over time. I wasn't willing to skip the clearcoat.

I went with Ford Race Red (PQ). Then I added some red accents to the truck, including red RPG tie rods.

6847-img-0723.jpg

7046-img-0648-jpg-2.jpg

7045-img-0654.jpg

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love it on blue flame. Not sure about how other colors would look.

Well, I think a Silver Raptor would already have that look. And the White Raptors also look a little similar from a distance with the 2013 wheels.

I guess we'd have to see actual pictures to know?!