Padre Island National seashore feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I would still like to put together a trip down the national seashore. Its way too hot to go right now, but I am thinking that some time in october would be good. Anyone interested in making a run down there. Its pretty fun wheeling, fun camping, great fishing. No cellphones!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn you, why must you be half way across the country? :p

Looks like an awesome place to spend some time. Definitely hope you make it happen!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I know there are quite a few Texas raptors out there. Hell there are at least 15 in my town of 250,000!

I am pretty sure that mine is the only one with dings on the skidplate too.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I am very interested!! I have been wanting to do this trip since I asked you about it. I can't commit to a full yes right now, but put me down as a strong maybe. I will know if I can make it closer to October.

Damn you, why must you be half way across the country? :tongue:
Think of the killer road-trip you could make out of it... Vegas, Arizona, cool wheeling in NM and Big Bend are all on the way!!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Big bend is on my list for sure. The wife has been wanting to camp out there for a long time. Id love to head out west for some wheeling.

I am headed back out to Baja in November. We are chasing for a Moto rider this year, it should be interesting. We are going to do a week of prerun then race week.