Overlanding racks, whatcha got

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's really a TON of options these days. We'd recommend some kind of rack that works in conjunction with the Retrax XR style bed cover. This offers you plenty of secure (and dry storage) plus the ability to mount a variety of racks and loads of gear. Let us know if we can help get you setup.

Retrax XR cover with FrontRunner rack:

JW8lvTg.jpg

Retrax XR Cover with Leitner rack:

wlOwBnh.jpg

allenilly3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just posted my RetraxPro XR and Frontrunner rack setup for sale if you’re interested.

Raptorlander

Reaction score
Man, happy to see other Raptor folks looking at the overlanding scene. I have the CBI Bed rack @PlainJane has as well on my gen one. I based this off of the RTT I got (GFC Superlite). The bed rack is cab height but still added an inch aluminum extrusions to clear the cab height yet still hugging the cab. For me it's the design and set up I wanted. Plus the weight the rack holds is pretty awesome and the side mount options. When hitting small whoops at higher speeds, RTT hits cab a bit so still need to figure that part out (cons of having a RTT hanging over the cab). Also, there's no drilling needed for this rack.

IMG_0000.jpg