Overland rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello anyone have Retrax tonneau cover with Leitner ACS rack that mounts to T slot rail?

Thinking about going with this vs Voodoo 18" rack. Anyone have experience with either one?

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running Retrax / yakima setup only because the compatible ACS wasn't out yet. The ACS looks sweet , I remember when he first launched. The lack of cover compatible model kept me away unfortunately. Keep in mind the rear bar is not adjustable (front to back) when using the Retrax compatible model.

OP
OP
D

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running Retrax / yakima setup only because the compatible ACS wasn't out yet. The ACS looks sweet , I remember when he first launched. The lack of cover compatible model kept me away unfortunately. Keep in mind the rear bar is not adjustable (front to back) when using the Retrax compatible model.
thanks for the input. didnt know that the rear bar is not adjustable with retrax.