Over 30 days and still not shipped is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ford Truck 64

Reaction score
My 23 R has a build date of Nov 28th which would put it late December delivery. It does suck to get a 22 possibly only 30 to 45 days prior to a 23.

HikenBike

Reaction score
I have a 22 that was built on 9/28 and still has not shipped. This has put me in a terrible position as I sold my other vehicle already. While I know I cannot do anything about this (Ford has already told me there is nothing they can do), I was wondering if I am alone in this experience.

View attachment 378253
Many of us in the same position. Ordered 11/2/21. Production mostly“completed” 8/8/22. Been on chip hold for 3mos for heated steering wheel and mirrors. Every week says shipping will be next week only to be pushed back another week.

YODER 2

Reaction score
Had a 19 Raptor loved it .22 on order so long time relationship with dealer they had my 19 sold ask if they could have it early and give me loaner for 2 weeks. 2 1/2 months later still no Raptor. It's wife's ride if we don't get divorced it will be amazing. No matter what loaner they give her (and they have been nice) it's not a Raptor.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order a 23, 37 pack, plan was to sell my 17 when I get a Vin. May need to reconsider my thinking.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have a 22 that was built on 9/28 and still has not shipped. This has put me in a terrible position as I sold my other vehicle already. While I know I cannot do anything about this (Ford has already told me there is nothing they can do), I was wondering if I am alone in this experience.

View attachment 378253
Mine sat awaiting shipping for almost 3 months from Dec 21' to Feb 22' for my MY22, just the issues with trucker shortages right now...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Order a 23, 37 pack, plan was to sell my 17 when I get a Vin. May need to reconsider my thinking.
Yeaaah, might wanna hang on to it till you have assurance that your truck is on its way to your dealer. If you’ve been following these threads, ain’t no telling when that could be.

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sat awaiting shipping for almost 3 months from Dec 21' to Feb 22' for my MY22, just the issues with trucker shortages right now...
Man I hope it doesn't end up being that long. My trouble is I book trucks for work all the time so I know truck availability is not bad right now. I just do not understand the hold up. The whole world has been a mess for the last few years though....

Reaction score
My original order was place back March/9/22 , but my dealer told me that was better to build a new 2023 since the 2022 Raptor bank is closed for this year , so I make a new order in sept 14 22 , now my dealer told me that is out of business and closing their door this next week Nov 4. Now I have my order hanging in FORD , without dealer support and when I call Ford directly they just mention that I need to transfer through the same dealer but the dealer say is Ford inc that need to make transfer , this is a ping pong game . Also now when I call other active dealers near my area, they don’t want to take my order transfer at MSRP , so please if someone here is from Broward county in SFL area and have any suggestions about a good dealer on the area, that wants to make a decent deal and can honored me the MSRP price , please let me know and I will appreciate the advice. Thanks

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I would say that the wait is normal. But so is a super short wait time. I have consistently seen both long and short over the past 1.5 years or so.

Believe me, there is nothing you can do about it either way. You're just along for the ride, man.

Best thing to do is just get your ducks in a row for when it shows up, then just forget about it.

Good luck!