Over 30 days and still not shipped is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 that was built on 9/28 and still has not shipped. This has put me in a terrible position as I sold my other vehicle already. While I know I cannot do anything about this (Ford has already told me there is nothing they can do), I was wondering if I am alone in this experience.

D3E1FEEE-1624-4CA7-8612-DCED5D08E205_1_105_c.jpeg

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 that was built on 9/28 and still has not shipped. This has put me in a terrible position as I sold my other vehicle already. While I know I cannot do anything about this (Ford has already told me there is nothing they can do), I was wondering if I am alone in this experience.

View attachment 378253
Mine was built the same date as yours. And shipped a few days later. Blend date 08/22 just hang in their.

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built the same date as yours. And shipped a few days later. Blend date 08/22 just hang in their.
I am happy for you! I just wish I knew how to get mine moving. I even offered to fly out there and drive the darn thing back to Idaho. Not allowed evidently.

wth

Reaction score
Mine moved from Shipped 3 hours after moving to Build. That said, it was 8/22 build date so maybe that has something to do with it...

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No other choice but to keep hanging in there at this point. I ship a lot of trucks for my job and I have no idea what the hold up would be. Trucks are pretty easy to get right now. I ordered this in June of 21 so I have been waiting a LONG time. Hopefully it comes soon...

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me in, unfortnately, built 10/3 still not shipped. ETA keeps getting pushed, it is not slated for 11/3; I'm not holding my breath. The plant is 324 miles and about 5 hours from my dealership; convoy on the window sticker.

OP
OP
S

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried Ford Marketing and they direct me back to the dealership. I have been dealing with this dealership for years so I know they are pushing as hard as they can, but there just doesn't seem to be one place to push. Well misery loves company. Thanks for all of the replies!

Tjsmith7692

Reaction score
Mine had a blend date of 9/1, the In Production tab had a date of 9/3 populated in. Since then, I have been told it is still on Parts Hold. Doesn't even show as built, let alone any info on when it will ship. My ETA date has been moved back 3 times and is currently at 10/30-11/5...something tells me it won't be delivered by November 5th...