Ordering Raptor and new here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...there's lots to know before you order. What are you interested in learning about?

Most anything can be found by searching if you have specific requests for knowledge.

Welcome!

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anything i should know before I order ???

Hum...where to start lol

The Raptor is a solid performer, all you need to do is decide on Scab or Scew, color and Navigation or no navigation. Now me personally, I think the Navigation/premium sound/luxury package is well worth he extra coin. The back up camera is a life saver living in an urban setting where I have to constantly back into places...parallel park for example. The other thing is the Raptor doesn't come with a standard fuel gauge, instead it's fuel economy is measured in "Smiles per Gallon."

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes welcome, and yes to getting the Lux package, wont be sorry

OP
OP
revrend

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies .....I believe I'm just going to go with full options ...except the sticker package can't see paying $2000 for that option when I have a buddy that owns a sign company and does vehicle wraps can get anything I want and swap tattoos for it .....
Thank you again to all hope to be post often ....

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

And def luxury package