Ordered from Dealer with no Allocation .....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infernoz07

Reaction score
Anyone know the process for one ordered from a small dealer on day 1 but this dealer has no allocations. I have a DORA, Priority 19 retail order in my name and it's "unscheduled" as you'd expect but I can't get an answer out of them as to when a dealer with no allocations will get a production spot. They used CONCEPTS for order entry. I'm not in a huge hurry but if it's Dec 2023 that's a show stopper. Since I see "no allocations this month" threads, is my assumption that until there are un-booked allocations, my dealer won't get any order fulfilled? Thanks.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the process for one ordered from a small dealer on day 1 but this dealer has no allocations. I have a DORA, Priority 19 retail order in my name and it's "unscheduled" as you'd expect but I can't get an answer out of them as to when a dealer with no allocations will get a production spot. They used CONCEPTS for order entry. I'm not in a huge hurry but if it's Dec 2023 that's a show stopper. Since I see "no allocations this month" threads, is my assumption that until there are un-booked allocations, my dealer won't get any order fulfilled? Thanks.
I don't have an answer for you, but for information purposes did you contact Ford Performance to see what the scheduling status was? I assume they told you unscheduled clean?

mpd510

Reaction score
I have a feeling that that is a few of these on here that don't know it. meaning guys that have orders with dealers that don't have allocation.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the same thing happened to me originally, I thought I was good because I was told Unscheduled clean. Then I got a call from the dealership and they told me they actually didn't have an allocation. I ended up just hitting up other dealerships and eventually found one. I asked the question because I believe it is more than just the two of us with this issue and some people just don't know it yet.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty much in the same boat. I started #2 in line at my dealer, currently #1 (previous #1 has a build date). From what is going around, there is one more month of production that hasn’t been allocated yet. I’ve heard that from several places now.
My dealer in particular has spoke with his contacts at Ford and mentioned they believe they can get me in the “next run of Raptors.”
Not sure if that means the month that hasn’t been allocated (if that’s even true) or a 2022.

I trust my dealer and he’s been straight with my buddy (#1 slot) and I the entire time. If I don’t get my truck this year it’ll be a bit of a let down, but I’ll happily take the #1 spot for a 22 if that’s what it takes. Just means more more $$ available for mods right after delivery!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's rough. It's good that you aren't in any rush because at this point I don't think you'll be getting a MY21 truck. IF they took the order with no allocations knowing full well they wouldn't be getting any then shame on them. But orders do open back up later this year... just not for this years truck

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's rough. It's good that you aren't in any rush because at this point I don't think you'll be getting a MY21 truck. IF they took the order with no allocations knowing full well they wouldn't be getting any then shame on them. But orders do open back up later this year... just not for this years truck
At first it bothered me more than it does now. At this point I’d likely be looking at November delivery anyway. If I can get an early Job 1 22, I’d likely see a late December, early CY 2022 delivery. Not that big of a difference. Not having to deal with getting a 2021 that late in the year makes it a bit better too.

Last edited:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At first it bothered me more than it does now. At least point I’d likely be looking at November delivery anyway. If I can an early Job 1 22, I’d likely see a late December, early CY 2022 delivery. Not that big of a difference. Not having to deal with getting a 2021 that late in the year makes it a bit better too.
Exactly. It benefits you in every way to be patient, for all the rest of us who are impatient we have to sit through this mess lol.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that that is a few of these on here that don't know it. meaning guys that have orders with dealers that don't have allocation.
I’m one of those guys but I know it. I was the 4th order at my dealer and they only had 3 allocations. They told me, I would most likely be getting a 2022 but they said who knows. They did get two extra allocations on their GT500s. I’m fine either way. I’d love to have it now, but it’ll get here when it gets here.