Order placed, now the wait begins.. just one last decision to make...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHICH COLOR!?!?

I've always said that I wanted a white Raptor (my friend has a black one so that's out). My order was placed for white but I keep seeing some pictures that I love and others that it just doesn't look great. On the other hand, I've seen some pictures lately of Raptors in race red and it looked fantastic! Now, I'm torn... do I go with the white or switch to red?? It doesn't help that I was discussing it with my brother and his advice was to get silver (which does look nice also, lol)!

I've seen a few threads here that showed both, the white and red, with painted flairs which I think looks great and will probably do once the truck arrives. I just don't know if the red would be "too much" vs the white that may just blend in a little more (well, at least as much as these trucks can blend in).

I know it's a completely subjective question that only I can answer in the end but if you guys have any great pics of either color that may sway me I'd love to see them!

Thanks so much, this forum has been fantastic so far. I've already learned more than I ever thought I wanted to and already found a bunch of things to spend money on before I even get the truck! <---- wife isn't thrilled with that part!

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Between white and red, I would personally go for the white. I've seen many white ones up close and they look amazing. Take a look at G63 build thread. Go to the lot and compare them. I'd say white. If I didn't get black, my other choice was white

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I own a black SCab, my second choice would be white. I've seen some nice white ones and I think that the dark plastic pieces are the perfect contrast with the white body. If black is out of the question, then go with white. I'm sure the bonus is that it's far easier to keep clean and that it hides minor scratches way better than any other color.

drbangha

Reaction score
My best advice is you have to see it in person. Pics just don't do any of it justice. At my wife's insistence I've got a silver with no graphics and a tonneau cover and I get a ton of compliments in prius driving MA. I wanted it to look tough but not overstated, and I think that combo delivers in spades. I thought silver looked like s**t in the pics.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHICH COLOR!?!?

I've always said that I wanted a white Raptor (my friend has a black one so that's out). My order was placed for white but I keep seeing some pictures that I love and others that it just doesn't look great. On the other hand, I've seen some pictures lately of Raptors in race red and it looked fantastic! Now, I'm torn... do I go with the white or switch to red?? It doesn't help that I was discussing it with my brother and his advice was to get silver (which does look nice also, lol)!

I've seen a few threads here that showed both, the white and red, with painted flairs which I think looks great and will probably do once the truck arrives. I just don't know if the red would be "too much" vs the white that may just blend in a little more (well, at least as much as these trucks can blend in).

I know it's a completely subjective question that only I can answer in the end but if you guys have any great pics of either color that may sway me I'd love to see them!

Thanks so much, this forum has been fantastic so far. I've already learned more than I ever thought I wanted to and already found a bunch of things to spend money on before I even get the truck! <---- wife isn't thrilled with that part!

This all boils down to personal preference. For me, it was Ruby Red. That is such a rich, deep color. When the sun hits it, it looks like you could stick your fingers in it. Like someone already said, you have to see the colors in person...pictures just aren't good enough. What I like...you may not like.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
agree with bob, a lot of these colors you just have to see, pictures never do them justice! congrats on the new order!

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck! Hope the delivery time will happen as quick as my sons (about 50 days from date order was placed).

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 2 white ones and now the ruby red. Like some said the ruby red is AMAZING in the sun. Good luck on your choice!!!
upe4y3y9.jpg
vamydydu.jpg
adamazab.jpg

PLUS the ruby red they only made it one year. You also get the two tone interior...
ruheqyva.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 2 white ones and now the ruby red. Like some said the ruby red is AMAZING in the sun. Good luck on your choice!!!
upe4y3y9.jpg
vamydydu.jpg
adamazab.jpg

PLUS the ruby red they only made it one year. You also get the two tone interior...
ruheqyva.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to get off the subject, but the Ruby Red one in the pics is yours...correct?
When did you buy it?