Order placed, now the wait begins.. just one last decision to make...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, but I got my truck almost two months ago! I ended up going with the white with no graphics and I love it. There have been a couple times when I thought I might have liked the red more but I have no regrets. I'm shocked at how many compliments the truck receives on a regular basis. Now that I've had some time to add a few personal touches (bakflip fibermax tonneau, rigid dually fogs, stubby antenna, mirror reflector delete, tint, vortex mudflaps and led lights in the bed) I'm liking it even more.

While some of the colors offered aren't for me I really don't think there's a bad color for the Raptor. I see a silver one every day near my gym and it looks great... a local doc has a Ruby Red one that I've seen a few times and it's grown on me, black just looks fantastic (although I'd never want to keep it clean) and so on and so on.

The only thing I'd still like to add is the OEM SE bedside graphics and possibly a Corsa exhaust with the black tips, but I'll wait a while before doing either as my wife has started to ask how much I plan on spending on extras for the truck I didn't need in the first place!

btw, srt10viper... your truck looks fantastic!

Attachments

• 08DC3DD1-9F1D-4924-AD23-FE81C25A186F_zpstgidv2uw.jpg
    08DC3DD1-9F1D-4924-AD23-FE81C25A186F_zpstgidv2uw.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn