Orange Seat Trim Resale Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to derail my own thread, but I just found out the Orange accent Raptor has hail damage. They said most of the dimples have been fixed, but there is still some additional work to be done. sigh....

Their price is at MSRP, but there are several other dealers in my area who have non-damaged Raptors for MSRP.

Is it worth going to look or should I just pass on the Orange trim hail Raptor! :mad:

Definitely pass on a hail damaged car!, especially at MSRP!!!!!

Reaction score
Not to derail my own thread, but I just found out the Orange accent Raptor has hail damage. They said most of the dimples have been fixed, but there is still some additional work to be done. sigh....

Their price is at MSRP...

Da fuq? Please do everyone a favor and tell that dealership in no uncertain terms where they can stick their MSRP on that truck.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orange is ugly, not sure what Ford was thinking, whats worse is the door appliques that accent the orange seat panels. Base seats will be better resale in the future.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orange is ugly, not sure what Ford was thinking, whats worse is the door appliques that accent the orange seat panels. Base seats will be better resale in the future.

I agree the orange on the doors is ugly, but that only happens if you don’t get the carbon fiber option. Carbon fiber + orange accents look pretty sharp imo

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the color orange. But I think you will be just fine, some will like it.