Orange electronics wireless TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this aftermarket TPMS for my new wheels and tires. The tires got here before the TPMS did and I needed to mount them to sell my stock tires. So I used my old sensors. Now I dont want to install the wireless sensors because Ill have to pay to unmount and then remount my tires. Doesnt seem ideal. I payed 104 plus shipping so Im asking for 100 bucks and ill ship. I just dont want to lose a bunch of money of this. The TMPS is still in its original box and packaging.
102_1029.jpg

The wireless sensors are pretty cool, which is why I bought them in the first place. First off they tell you the pressure and temperatures off all 4 tires, so when the low tire pressure alarm rings in you dont have to guess on which tire it is. Its wireless like I said before. So all you have to do is mount the LED "pad" and plug it in or hardwire. I also think (not 100% sure) than you can change the color of the LED numbers on the "pad".

Any other questions just shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited: