opinions on Rigid Dually vs KC Hilites 340 LZR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know next to nothing about all of these lights so forgive me if I sound like a noob... from everything I've been reading I'm figuring if I go with the Rigid lights then I'd want one pair of "flood" pattern and one pair of "spot" vs the KC lights that are "driving" pattern. The one thing I like about the Rigid is the available amber led vs the all white sets of KC. I know the KC is technically compared to the D2's but I was trying to keep the cost at around the $450 that the Dually lights cost and I found the KC for $550 so I figured I could justify that... but not the $800+ I've seen the D2's for!

Keep in mind, I know that these are legally "for offroad use only" but I would be using them as fog lights on the road also.

what are the pros / cons of each pair? like I said, I'd like one of the sets to be amber but the KC seem like a better light out of these two. Someone steer me towards one or the other... or something entirely different keeping in mind how much money I want to spend!

Thanks!!

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the KC's and the only issue i am having is that once i mounted everything up as per directions i am having trouble getting the height adjusted. I have hit the top on the height adjustment and they are pattern is to low. I loosened the adjustment screws pulled them all the way up but they hit the stop limits. I am to sure what to do yet.

Lastly, i would have liked to have had one of the light Amber...