Ooo - Looky Looky at this Mod!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More pics for you! This is LINE-X Premium (holds its color and gloss). There's some pretty severe sun reflection in some of the pics. The bedliner is actually darker black that what the camera captured.

RaptorWh3.jpg

RaptorWh1.jpg

RaptorWh4.jpg

RaptorWh2.jpg

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job! That logo is badass!! How did the fenders come out? If you don't mind my asking, what was final cost? I've got 3 quotes and all are ranging from 950-1100 for bed, rear wells and flares. Just trying to see if that is about right. Seems high

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great job! That logo is badass!! How did the fenders come out? If you don't mind my asking, what was final cost? I've got 3 quotes and all are ranging from 950-1100 for bed, rear wells and flares. Just trying to see if that is about right. Seems high

I believe I was just under 700 for everything. 200 for the wells with premium and 475 for the bed, including the overspray for the logo. I know color matching adds 100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe I was just under 700 for everything. 200 for the wells with premium and 475 for the bed, including the overspray for the logo. I know color matching adds 100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Really well done, I too really like the LOGO - BTW, I paid the same in Orange County, CA it was $675.00 and I've abused it - strapping down a huge box and an extra tire in the bed while I go test my shocks off road. 13,000 miles now and it looks like the day it was done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter