One Year of Ownership: Truck and Forum Review..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The dealer told me Black was the fastest, did he lie to me?

Orange is the fastest...anything else is lies!

I agree 100% with your post Big Blue, I love the truck, the owners all seem to be great (at least on here) and the forum is a ton of fun and very informative.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orange is the fastest...anything else is lies!

I agree 100% with your post Big Blue, I love the truck, the owners all seem to be great (at least on here) and the forum is a ton of fun and very informative.

Black 5.4 is THE fastest!

Sometimes we are fun and informative!

-Greg

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ORANGE Raptor travels so fast that the friction between the truck and the surrounding air, causes the paint to burn thus changing the color to black!!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gr8 write up BB! But you all know Nobody and I mean Nobody! is faster than a Super Hero. Either Get a White Raptor or follow behind. BTW-It was officially announced on FRF that Terrain colored Raptors is the slowest Raptor out now and it even leaves streaks in your tighty whittles :pokeowned:

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice write up Blue. Sure glad I met you so I can keep getting new tires for my truck. LOL. You definitely picked the right color. One thing I will say is blue sure represented itself well at the last Chicago meet. Only one black truck and he secretly wants a blue one now. See you tommorow.