One Less Prius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bituman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the crappy garage photo. Pulled into garage to prove (I hope!) that my wife’s car can fit at the same time. For you folks had to prove not a Prius. New 2023. Purchased today from dealer in Phoenix. Rapid red metallic, moonroof/tailgate package, etc. Been shopping for a Raptor for almost 18 months. Gave up a new ordered Bronco Wildtrack to dealer a year ago after deciding 6G Bronco wasn’t for me. Dealer did me a good turn by giving me a good deal on Raptor remembering I did a good turn to him by letting him have the Bronco.

First impression is that this is a very sophisticated vehicle. It will take me a while to figure out all the features. Got the truck home and couldn’t figure out how to turn off the small light that’s right by the tailgate handle. Finally figured out I needed to shut the doors…duh.

For now I have a few things left to do. First thing will be full PPF. Also will get a bed cover. Have to surf this site to get an idea of best one. Also shopping for extended warranty.

Anyway, finally got the Raptor I wanted.

Bob

OP
OP
Bituman

Bituman

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

The #OneLessPrius tag can not be used by new members in their introduction thread. It is bestowed on them by existing members on those deemed worthy.

As penalty, you must use tire shine for 2 months.
Ha, thanks, will do. Tire shine definitely takes seconds off when headed to grocery store!