OMG!! Lead Foot or Lightning Blue???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As for Leadfoot being rare, around me it is far and away the most common G2 Raptor color. I see even more LF than black. That and non-metalic grey is most definitely the flavor of the year and I see it on countless import hatchbacks. What looks cool now will most definitely look dated in 5 to 10 years. But that only matters if you plan to own the truck for more than 5 years.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say buy what you love, resale delta will be small between colors for a Raptor. I love my Blue Flame 2013. Best color ever for a Raptor [FOR ME]. Buy what's best FOR YOU

UMKP

Reaction score
I'd go Lead Foot all day long, plus the beadlocks and no stickers would be my preference.

Buy it the truck you love. Blue looks great but I've seen a lot of them.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White would have been my first choice but I got a good deal on Lightning Blue and I can’t go anywhere without people form all walks of life telling me how much they love this blue. I do love the Leadfoot and see them a lot but still prefer the blue.

Attachments

• C2B5BE84-216B-4063-AF51-4FF36EB3F031.jpg
    C2B5BE84-216B-4063-AF51-4FF36EB3F031.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 80

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lead Foot was my 2nd choice, but had to get black. From my observations while looking for several months at my dealer, Lead Foot is probably the 3rd most popular with Magnetic and black ahead of it. I only saw 1 Lightning Blue on the day I ordered my truck.

OP
OP
RaptorTurboS

RaptorTurboS

Reaction score
Do you find it hard to keep it looking clean and does it hide the swirls well?

This is a huge factor for me.

White would have been my first choice but I got a good deal on Lightning Blue and I can’t go anywhere without people form all walks of life telling me how much they love this blue. I do love the Leadfoot and see them a lot but still prefer the blue.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s not that bad to keep it looking clean, a lot easier then black but not as good as white or silver. Leadfoot and Lightning Blue will be the same as far as swirls go, I have my detail guy wax it every other month so it stays looking good and no swirls.