Old to F150s and New to Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So... 3 prius between Raptors?
truth be told, and I'm not proud of it, I've wasted so much money buying and trading in new cars since 2014 I've actually forgot how many I've had, other than 7 Porsches, 4 Raptors, couple of Toyotas, etc. And let me tell you, though I need not I'm sure, there's a lot of money lost when a relatively new car is traded in. My first Porsche, a Macan S, when they first came out, I traded in after 2 weeks. Second after 7 months. On and on. So much money down the drain. I finally got smart, though I'm sure many here would argue the opposite, and let my CPA wife of almost 43 years handle the finances. I just have a debit card and Amex and she never stops me from buying anything, in fact encourages it. But she knows how to save. I don't. She knows how to manage money. I don't. I know how to make it but that's a small part. When we were up at Sig Sauer in NH last week I was eyeing an AR 15 for $2499. She immediately reached into her wallet to hand me a different debit card to buy it. Aside from the fact it wasn't NY legal, I just didn't know what it was.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
truth be told, and I'm not proud of it, I've wasted so much money buying and trading in new cars since 2014 I've actually forgot how many I've had, other than 7 Porsches, 4 Raptors, couple of Toyotas, etc. And let me tell you, though I need not I'm sure, there's a lot of money lost when a relatively new car is traded in. My first Porsche, a Macan S, when they first came out, I traded in after 2 weeks. Second after 7 months. On and on. So much money down the drain. I finally got smart, though I'm sure many here would argue the opposite, and let my CPA wife of almost 43 years handle the finances. I just have a debit card and Amex and she never stops me from buying anything, in fact encourages it. But she knows how to save. I don't. She knows how to manage money. I don't. I know how to make it but that's a small part. When we were up at Sig Sauer in NH last week I was eyeing an AR 15 for $2499. She immediately reached into her wallet to hand me a different debit card to buy it. Aside from the fact it wasn't NY legal, I just didn't know what it was.

In the same boat sir, just had to give you a hard time. Wife had her Cayenne S for 3 weeks before it was traded in on the Range Rover.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the same boat sir, just had to give you a hard time. Wife had her Cayenne S for 3 weeks before it was traded in on the Range Rover.
That’s hilarious. Years ago my wife wanted a new Acura with a stick. i did my best to convince her otherwise. Nope. Bought it. Next thing I know, it’s sitting in the driveway and she’s driving my car. I said what’s wrong with your car? “you were right, I got tired of shifting.” Car was a month old. Lost 5k trading it in. Lol.