OK, I’m officially here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomcruise

Reaction score
Based on the topic a thread over saying how the hybrid motor is cool and how great the chevamrius version of the gen3 looks how about +1000 for gen1s. the OG raptor before they started powering the ford factory with rainbows....

You're just an Eco-terrorist with your thirsty v8! Gen 2 is better in every measurable way.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats - this forum is by far one of the best for newbies as well as seasoned owners. Watch out for posts by #OldFart
though - he’s out of control in a good way! Information and humor all in one spot!

Peck299

Reaction score
Not a typical Ford mod, but I put the Corsa Extreme on my '13. Love the sound and no droning at cruise. It is actually extremely quiet at cruise speed, but romp down on it and they will hear you coming two counties over.

There is a great you tube video on the comparison that was put on a '13 blue flame screw.

Last edited:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To the OP, if you are officially here now, where were you before?