Oil Consumption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jasoncor

Reaction score
Wish I could help you. Unfortunately these guys think these motors are all perfect because they own one.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The skid plates hold a ton of oil

Weep hole, problem solved.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Wish I could help you. Unfortunately these guys think these motors are all perfect because they own one.

You know someone is full of shit when they make a post about not being able to help you because of what other people think of their engines.

Jasoncor

Reaction score
Weep hole, problem solved.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

You know someone is full of shit when they make a post about not being able to help you because of what other people think of their engines.

Lmao be a little more salty

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
oddly enough, there were quite a few 2016 GT350s that had similar oil consumption problems. There was also a pseudo related recall on the oil cooler lines due to bad crimps.

Strangely, those of use that beat on the gt350s out of the gate, generally never had any issues with oil consumption. ( I had my own transmission issues though).

I get that the two motors are very different, but i'd be surprised if the vendor for the rings on both engines was different.

flog it till it breaks ( if under warranty.) *

*this is not a professional recommendation. Merely a jokey personal one.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2013 F150 Platinum EB 3.5 36,000 miles no oil consumption

2015 F150 Platinum EB 3.5 18,000 miles no oil consumption

17 Raptor 10,000 miles no oil consumption.

Great motors.