Oil catch can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sad. Such a beautiful state with some not so productive laws. Id love to live there, but refuse due to my lifestyle not fitting with the governances there.
My wife and I are born and raised in Los Angeles. After 48 years of being taxed to death, we are done. Pretty sure our forefathers would have started shooting by now over the BS here. It’s a failed state. Just hoping the value of the house will hold so we can buy that ocean front home in New Orleans.

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are born and raised in Los Angeles. After 48 years of being taxed to death, we are done. Pretty sure our forefathers would have started shooting by now over the BS here. It’s a failed state. Just hoping the value of the house will hold so we can buy that ocean front home in New Orleans.
Im sure that you will make off like bandits and live like royalty in new Orleans. Just remember the failed views you left behind and dont bring them with you. Also derail over, you wont have issues with a catch can in Nee Orleans.