offroad mode...EPIC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this has been said 1000 times...but i need to say it for the 1001 time, offroad mode is awesome.

I changed up the pace a bit, did some slow tight technical trails...i switched to 4x4, and activated offroad mode...didnt use my rear lockers or anything, jus those two modes activated. this thing was in the right gear alll the tiime, going down, or uphill...i never had to smash the throttle...blips here and there and i was in and out!

truck on pavement is mediocre...offroad and on dirt with the offroad switch engaged, totally totally different truck...im stoked.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this has been said 1000 times...but i need to say it for the 1001 time, offroad mode is awesome.

I changed up the pace a bit, did some slow tight technical trails...i switched to 4x4, and activated offroad mode...didnt use my rear lockers or anything, jus those two modes activated. this thing was in the right gear alll the tiime, going down, or uphill...i never had to smash the throttle...blips here and there and i was in and out!

truck on pavement is mediocre...offroad and on dirt with the offroad switch engaged, totally totally different truck...im stoked.

How the **** did you get more than one rear locker? I'm taking my truck back.