Offroad Alliance’s Rigid kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDZ

Reaction score
@OffroadAlliance.com are awesome to deal with. I chose baja driving combo, wide cornering( flattest beam can be aimed lower and good for fog/snow conditions), and KC Hilite round with amber lens they sell to match other marker lights and basically used for style points.

If you want three full square lights you have to hang them in opening without using the mounting frame @OffroadAlliance.com provides which I think gives them a more OEM finished look.

These are not the SAE street legal rated models, but I need them more for off-road, and if you aim the flat cut off beam of wide corner lights low you can get away with using those in fog/snow if desired without blinding oncoming traffic, or use on backroads when alone on roads.

Pro-tips: To simplify install, the inner top mount bolt hole is s bit small and best to enlarge slightly by drilling out a bit before mounting. Also, I found to center lights you need to add more washer/ spacers then called for in instructions - so test fit in opening and mount lights before installing.

BB16E4EF-1A37-413B-B7BE-7AB364D97DD8.jpeg

Last edited:

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. For me, I’ll be going through dusty / muddy conditions.

The rest, old logging roads

First off, ORA is legit, but you already got that by now. I thought it might be too good to be true, but after being in the 'community' for a year and half I've seen them come through over and over for people. I've ordered through them - same thing, extra mile helpful, quality harness for wiring.

If you are turning your mind to lighting and running logging roads etc., I'd put a pair of backup lights on. I did and I don't need them all the time, but when I do, game changer. Get amber or ones you can run an amber clip on lens with for chase/dust lights. I'd prioritize reverse lights almost over driving lights.

Enjoy.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ORA has incredible customer service. They have literally returned my website form submission with a phone call within 15 minutes when I submitted it at 8pm.

I have the triple bezel kit with Rigid Radiance Scenes + KC Flex and amber cover in the corner. I love it. Here's the pro/cons as I understand them.

Bezel Kit: Has finished look. Cannot fit full size light in corner position.
Non-Bezel Kit: Can fit full size light in corner position.

Rigids: Amber backlight available. Good light output available with Scene series.
Baja Designs: Absolute highest light output. No amber backlight available.

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
I too am a fan of ORA. I wanted something that looked like it was meant to be in that slot. I went with the Baja's. I did find that some of the thick washers were missing in the install kit so I had to improvise while I was in the middle of the installation. The wiring kit was great as well. Make sure you reference your Raptor manual to identify the color coding to the correct uplifter switches. As for brightness, I finally had a chance to use them while off-roading this weekend. They were amazingly bright and justified the investment in the first minute. I did Aux 1 for the single lights and Aux 2 for the four remaining quad lights.

Doc Watson

Reaction score
I rarely post here but have to express my support for Offroad Alliance. Purchased the Baja kit with ORA bracket from them in August 2019 and have loved it - looks like it just belongs there.

I unfortunately hit a deer (quite hard) on passenger side front bumper in December 2020, and while the bumper and skid plate were badly bent, the ORA bracket held firm as did the Baja lights. I just needed a couple new plastic bezels and a gasket, which ORA quickly had shipped out to me once I got my truck back from the collision center. The folks at ORA are fantastic and highly recommended.

Also - just my experience, but I got one set of Baja Designs SAE lights that I run basically all the time, which has worked well. I use the other Squadron Pro and KC HiLites sets when offroad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc