Offroad Alliance’s Rigid kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m wondering if I went all LED (w/no amber), how it’d end up looking. I guess thats the reason you guys went amber for the corners ?

if you have KC hi-lites or something that Amber is just a lens you can swap out or ask for something different

the rigid radiance fog lights that I got w/ mine have a halo effect you can control w/ another upfitter switch separately & you can choose from a few different colors- amber green blue red etc

But when the actual
Fog function is on it’s all the same- white

got me?

jwkhd1

Reaction score
These guys are super to deal with. Good prices quick shipment and always available to answer questions . I have dealt with them since early 2019.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I purchased my Baja Designs triple bezel kit from ORA I ordered all of the different light patterns in both amber and clear. The replacement lenses are pretty inexpensive. @OffroadAlliance.com is my vendor of choice, always great service even after the sale. Shoot them a PM and they respond quickly and can answer questions you haven't even thought to ask.

OP
OP
Raptorial

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. If you can, please post as many pics as possible of your rides to help me decide

policedutchdog

Reaction score
The lights you want to go with will really come down to what you want and need. I would call or email ORA as they are great at helping customers determine what will work best for your needs. I really needed a set of ambers which will cut through fog, snow and dust. SAE, Driving/Combo, Spot seem to be popular combo's that work for most all conditions.

OP
OP
Raptorial

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. For me, I’ll be going through dusty / muddy conditions.

The rest, old logging roads

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no shortage of options when it comes to fog lights! Here's a few pictures. And please let us know if we can help.

Here's a quick picture of the Baja Designs:

xoPaV2f.jpg

And one of the Rigids:

yvGGsiK.jpg

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One option not discussed often on this forum is diode dynamics. They make nice SAE driving and fog lights that work great with off-road alliance’s kit. For off-road use I would probably stick with rigid/Baja given their history.

I agree with every one else about off-road alliance. Top notch shop to deal with.