Officially Goosedtuned/Cobb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With ECE 5, there were a lot of "security" and "anti-tamper" safeguards put into CPU's for vehicles sold on the world markets. This has affected aftermarket tuners for many brands both in auto and motorcycles. It's going to take some time for the programmers to catch up and find their way around this stuff.
Thank those that fly around in private jets while “saving” us all from climate change.

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, might be able to score a new never married cobb AP for 300, (yes right vehicle etc) about what's the cost and expected perf nos with a CAI, IC and AMS inlets? How much more could I expect with downpipes?

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet!

You can expect +100-110whp gains with those mods.

Downpipes don’t do anything power wise on stock turbos. If you decide to do downpipes stay catted. I don’t tune catless

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hey guys, might be able to score a new never married cobb AP for 300, (yes right vehicle etc) about what's the cost and expected perf nos with a CAI, IC and AMS inlets? How much more could I expect with downpipes?

What year of truck? You will see a noticeable difference with an upgraded intercooler and tune from Goose. You will not feel any difference when a CAI, boost tubes or downpipes. You would need to replace the turbos for those items to be beneficial.