Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd this. I mean are there staff that are working it every day, or are you waiting for ford to leak something, or is it tabled while other more profitable projects are being worked on?
I agree ,at least give us some percentages on the chances . r they any closer ,or is it no progress in a full year

northlaker

Reaction score
They have been relatively quiet on this lately....that could either mean 1) They are about to drop the release or 2) They really have made no progress and don't want to keep saying they are working on it.

I saw somewhere else that MY24's would not be able to be tuned, any truth to that? I think it was due to an ECU type change that would make it impossible to crack but that always seems to be the case and 3rd parties figure it out.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Booossssttttt
They have been relatively quiet on this lately....that could either mean 1) They are about to drop the release or 2) They really have made no progress and don't want to keep saying they are working on it.

I saw somewhere else that MY24's would not be able to be tuned, any truth to that? I think it was due to an ECU type change that would make it impossible to crack but that always seems to be the case and 3rd parties figure it out.
23 seems to be pretty robust too. I wonder if they just shelved it because it is only good for model year?
@COBB Tuning