Official FRF Raptor acknowledgement Poll

What should be our new member acknowledgment?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the suggestions in the other thread for the poll, so if it wasn't listed there, I didn't add it, but that's why you can comment, write ins welcome.

As far as the trucker horn signal, I quit doing that in middle school. :supergay:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I voted shocker just because it'd make me laugh.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shocker is my vote. Funny as hell plus its not as visually offensive to any unsuspecting motorists as the bird. And the thumbs up is not unique enough to associate with FRF, everybody does the thumbs up to the raptor.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Maxx2893 said:
2 in the pink, 1 in the stink

Keeping it classy! So if this wins the next time I see Ironman in suppose to show some FRF love with the shocker?!?! Something about this just seems wrong! :p

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keeping it classy! So if this wins the next time I see Ironman in suppose to show some FRF love with the shocker?!?! Something about this just seems wrong! :p

Whether or not it has anything to do with FRF you should throw Ironman the shocker just on general principle. Hopefully his kids will be in the back and his onboard interior camera will capture him trying to come up with an explanation for that to the little Ironmen in front of the wife. I'd watch the shit outta that video.