Official Adam's Group Guy Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope, stay away from those graphics with a machine polisher. That's a quick way to screw them up since the vinyl is so soft when compared to your clear coat.

Did you get any Revive Polish with your order? A gentle hand polish is the ticket to fixing vinyl, but you have to tread lightly when doing that.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!
7u7a2u3e.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've washed cars and things before and having a good product the more you use it the easer it is to wash. My first time washing the truck the second time I was impressed.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so I am confused do I need to do 2 purchases? 1 for the deposit and then 1 for some other items that I am ordering?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so I am confused do I need to do 2 purchases? 1 for the deposit and then 1 for some other items that I am ordering?

Correct. The $10 deposit gets you in on the deal, then the final price is determined by how many $10 deposits we get...by the end of this week.

After that, I'll let everyone know what the balance is to pay, and then we will ship them out once you pay the remainder.

Make sense?

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct. The $10 deposit gets you in on the deal, then the final price is determined by how many $10 deposits we get...by the end of this week.

After that, I'll let everyone know what the balance is to pay, and then we will ship them out once you pay the remainder.

Make sense?

Sure does submitting now.