Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha that's messed up but funny too. Ive sold a bunch of cars on eBay, even nearly new 911 turbo S and Ferrari 458/488s. Whoever posted that add I guess had it coming as you can place a "decline" offer for less than *** to avoid getting all these offers in your inbox/notifications. again pretty funny....:)

stormyhill

Reaction score
On a more serious note, dealer has Vinview and said transport company picking my R up on 3/24.
hate to ask, but can you tell me the dates on your tracker? ford performance tells us that the ETA is 03/17-23 but the tracker still says in production and dealer does not have vinview

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hate to ask, but can you tell me the dates on your tracker? ford performance tells us that the ETA is 03/17-23 but the tracker still says in production and dealer does not have vinview
No problem....

Order Confirmed 9/28
Scheduled Week of 2/12
In Production 2/13
Built 3/14 - Last status in Ford tracker. FP gave me a new ETA, but said it was not all that accurate so to contact dealer.

Dealer via Vinview:
On 03/18, showed ETA of 3/23-3/29 and gave name of transport company.
On 03/21, showed new ETA of 3/27-4/2 with scheduled pickup at Dearborn on 3/24

It is my understanding that unless you show "built" then any ETA from FP is kinda bogus. Mine was in limbo for a month and a day. When they finish fixing whatever the hold-up was, then your R will go to built status and any new ETA would be more accurate.